Our darling baby Isabelle is here! She was born on June 22, 2009; one day before her dad's birthday. Weighing in at 6lbs. 7 oz. and measuring 18 1/2 inches long, she was our smallest baby yet! She has sooo much brown hair. It will be interesting to see if it changes to blonde like her sisters...we will see. No redhead yet; maybe next time!
Our first family of FIVE photo!
Jillian loves her baby sister...sometimes a little too much! We will be keeping a close eye on that one!





Hey guys! Cute family pictures! It's fun to see your other girls too, since we didn't see them at dinner tonight. Thanks for taking us to your restaurant-- we had such a wonderful time, and the food was delish. Here's our blog if you're ever bored and want to see the latest:
ReplyDeletehttp://johnandkarisa.blogspot.com/
Yay! so glad to finally see you on here! hehehehehehe
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You look exactly the same as the last time I saw you...like 8 years ago!! ..And your girls are adorable!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging! I'm glad I'll have a way to keep up with family now that we are in Texas.
ReplyDelete